I religiously watch the Real Housewives of everywhere … yes even those lame ones from Vancouver before they got cancelled. I cant help it, its an addiction to all reality TV actually and I need help … or not … I mean who can resist the shenanigans on these shows?
Anyway so last night while watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and after having re-watched Sunday’s Real Housewives of Atlanta, I figured out that there are several reasons why I cannot be a real housewife. Here are my top ten reasons … and lets be clear there are many many more:
1. If someone cancels on me or reaches late to my event I assume there’s a good reason and I don’t throw a bitch fit. Every single real housewives season, in every single one of the states, someone gets angry over somebody being late or not attending. Now I know I know, its TV and there are contracts and there are games being played behind the scene about who shouldn’t film with whom … but still .. its ridiculous.
2. If I dont like someone, I will NOT be going on vacation or to ANY event with them. I mean take the RHOA trip to Savannah or the RHOBH trip to Puerto Rico. Come on girls who are you fooling? If that big fat contract was not there would you be going on vacation or to events with these people? Nope … because they turn out like this:
3. I don’t do fake friendships. Lets be real none of these people like each other and the cattiness is real …
4. I’m not stupid. Enough said.
5.I have never had plastic surgery. I’m not against it necessarily but I wouldn’t be able to hang with these ladies
6. Like I said in my about me page, I am no fashion guru… Now I do and can look great and put myself together but designer clothes every single day? I. JUST. CANT. How exhausting that must be …
7. I don’t sweat the small stuff. I take a deep breath and keep it moving.
8. I do not talk behind people’s back. I love Brandi Glanville from RHOBH and always will but the girl is just plain messy this season. Brandi not everything needs to be said! She isn’t the only one though, its clearly in the housewives manual next to the ‘more drama more money’ clause.
9. I am NOT bikini ready. Again, enough said.
10. I wouldn’t put my rocky relationship on TV
Welp, that’s it folks. Those are 10 of the many reasons I couldn’t be a real Housewife yet I still love them. Ill share in another post 10 reasons why I cannot get enough of these ladies. Until next time …
P.S. I cant wait for RHONY to begin…
sorry not sorry.