I read celebrity magazines on a daily. This post is inspired by Us Magazine’s “25 things you didn’t know about me” series where celebrities are asked to give 25 random facts about themselves. I haven’t really posted much about myself and so I thought I’d try a little something. I don’t know about you but I love reading little snippets about people! Here goes …
Without further ado:
1. I don’t drink milk ever … I am not lactose intolerant, I just don’t like it. In fact, as a toddler, I’m told .. and I vaguely remember … that I used to pour my milk onto the carpet… which left some very interesting smelling carpet!
2. I also don’t eat tomatoes under any circumstances. Just. No. However, I do eat ketchup but it must be on something. I cant taste it directly.
3. I am Deathly afraid of lizards. This one is no joke. Those suckers could be the size of my
very little little toe and I’d freak the hell out. Like run off the sidewalk in front of a truck kinda freak out… Yeah that happened.
4. I adore my family! This should have been number one.
5. I don’t drink fruity alcoholic beverages. Scotch, Hennessy, and maybe vodka. Add some chaser and we’re in business. Oh and wine. I like wine.
6. I was skipped a year (grade in the US) in primary (elementary) school. Also my teachers in primary school called me “chatterbox” because I. would. not. shut. up. Not much has changed.
7. Because of the above, I had my first bachelor’s degree, a double major in literature and history at the age of 20. I am however not your typical nerd.
8. I’m VERY short ….. 4’11” to be exact (we’ll just ignore the fact that at my last weigh in the scale said that I was 4’10.5″).
9. …. and I have size 5 feet! Cute? Yes. Annoying? Also yes, especially when there’s never anything in your size.
10. My maternal grandfather lived to be 100 and my maternal grandmother lived to be 96. They were married for 72 years.
11. My parents have been married for 40 years and both still look so young.
12. I went to an all girls primary school and an all girls secondary school (High school). Male interaction before University = limited.
13. I can swim, but I’d rather swim in a pool than in the ocean … especially if there are waves, I hate waves.
14. I love all animals, but I’m partial to dogs … Love me some pooches.
15. I don’t really have a favourite food. There are many foods that I like a lot but a favourite? I dunno …
16. Grapefruit Juice is my favourite type of juice.
17. I prefer my fingernails long.
18. If I weren’t an attorney, I’d be a journalist, realtor or interior designer.
19. I love to drive. It relaxes me. Unless there is traffic. I don’t do traffic well.
20. As a child I took music classes (theory, piano and recorder) and swimming classes
21. Every singly day, I read TMZ.com, UsMagazine.com and People.com for celebrity news. Every day.
22. Reading relaxes me. Once after a breakup, well before the movies came out, I read all of the hunger games books in 3 days to relax myself.
23. I am writing a book … I’ve been writing said book for years. So there’s that.
24. I can be extremely sarcastic. Extremely.
25. I have one tattoo but I’m soon getting another. Like soon.
26. I’m a rebel at heart. Always have been and always will be … And so I made 26 instead.
And there you have it,
25 26 little facts about lil’ old me. There’s so many more little tidbits about me that I could share but that’s it for today.
Happy Tuesday! Tomorrow is Hump Day!