This week flew by and I can’t believe it’s already Friday. Keeping it short today since I’m way too tired and/or lazy to recap my week. Instead I’ll just share five things:
1. My blog design is complete! My reaction?
It’s simple, its cute and very my style! It was designed by Whitney and was first installed last week but it needed a few tweaks and she fixed me right up yesterday! Love it and loved working with her! … I may or may not
look stare at it way too often … I mean like refreshing the screen on the laptop and opening the page on the Ipad and phone and every other device with internet … What do you think of the design?
2. My Toshiba Satellite laptop that I’ve had since I finished law school 2.5 years ago has been giving trouble. womp womp bloody womp! I have an Ipad which I love but which isn’t too practical for my work and now blogging. I also have an HP net-book that moves way too slow for me so that bad boy gets ignored. My Toshiba laptop is the one I do everything on! And it is on its last legs. I mean, it still technically works but if I unplug it its dead in 2.5 seconds … and battery problems aside, there’s an overheating issue. Welp as it would happen, I went into work yesterday and I was given a Lenovo Think pad! Crisis averted! Again I’m too
tired lazy to even snap an Iphone picture but it’s this laptop:
It would probably not have been my first choice … its very ummm … business-y. But, turns out I love it! It’s sleek and thin and LIGHT! Light is always a good thing. Again, I love it and I’m totes grateful.
3. I need a beach day. I swear all week that’s all I’ve been thinking about. I’m supposed to be taking a trip to St. Lucia or Barbados at some point in the near future and I need it. I crave it and I must have it. Soon. Preferably Barbados, with a beach chair, white sand, blue waters and my kindle! *swoon* That is all!
4. I love me a good quote! I’ve always loved this quote by Nora Ephron … This week in the not so great moments, I had to remind myself of this:
5. I love music. Music is everything and if you know me then you know that I’m the girl on the highway singing to the music in the car. Yeah. I keep it classy. I know this song isn’t new but I’ve been listening to this non stop this week! This beat in my car … on the way home from a long day? Just Yes. Take a listen. Better yet press play and then scroll up and look at the gif with the music on. You are welcome!
Happy Friday and have a great weekend folks!