Can I just say that I love these confessions posts and I seriously look forward to writing them and to reading everyone else’s … also I get to use lots and lots of gifs. Gifs make me happy. Very happy. On to the post:
I confess that:
1. I suck at Maths. Completely suck at it. If you give me two numbers and even one of them has more than two digits, I need a calculator to do the addition, subtraction, division or multiplication. Oh, did I mention my dad is a retired Math teacher? Pretty sure he doesn’t know where he got me from. Mama you got some ‘splaining to do!
2. When I’m not in a suit for work …. I am always in short pants. Whether I’m going out, or staying in, heading to the beach or … I just prefer shorts. Really short shorts. I am short and finding jeans to fit my tiny stature and big booty is just a problem. Maxi dresses and long skirts make me look like a 5 year old playing dress up and so although I love them and so wish I could wear them … I just cannot!
3. While we are on the topic of clothes, 80% of my wardrobe is black …This is also not an exaggeration. Ok so I am almost obligated to wear black or grey suits to work. But I have no excuse for the rest of my wardrobe. It is what it is at this point.
4. I never delete emails. If you go into my personal email account,
you’d probably you will find hundreds and hundreds of emails dating back to 2010 … maybe further …
5. I hate pictures of myself. I think I look much better in person so I avoid them. I’d rather take a picture of a puppy. Anytime I get tagged in a photo on Facebook I’m like:
6. I’m not cheap but I’m thrifty … I like my money where I can see it… in my bank account.
7. I am anal about editing posts … There must be the same amount of space above and below pics, spacing between paragraphs must be equal, commas in place etc … I preview and read all my posts several times before hitting that publish button. Yes I am coocoo for cocoa puffs!
8. I hate to clean. HATE. IT. But I also hate being in a dirty space … So there’s that.
9. I get seriously annoyed standing in long lines. I do 95% of my banking online for this very reason. I hate it. Patience is a virtue I do not possess. And if I actually do have to stand in line and anyone jams up behind me … well …
10. I may loose a follower or five for this one … But I don’t like to be around whiny girls. Stop whining! It. is. not. cute. You have a problem? Do something about it! If you don’t want to do something about it, stop complaining. I have a total dude mentality sometimes and I like that.
And thats it folks!! If you read all ten kudos to ya!