How is it Monday?? The weekend just flew by! I had a quiet one at my folks house watching football, doing some work and relaxing. Being boring basically. Highlight? My sweet daddy washed my car and my darling mum cooked ‘clean’ food for me for the entire week. I’m blessed with two amazing humans for parents. Future hubby, please see them when you remark about how spoilt I am.
Anyway my lovely bloggy pal Kristen tagged me in an Q&A post. You all know by now that I love to answer questions and share my weirdness with the world. So without further ado …
1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
My sister calls me Kripsie or Kryssy Poogie. My dad sometimes calls me Mrystal Kririam or just Kririam … Not a spelling error, you read that right. My middle name is Miriam and the man likes to switch up my name HA! My mum ONLY calls me Krys or babes. She never says Krystal and I love it. Generally my family and friends call me Kay or Krys, I rarely hear my entire name.
2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
I freaked so many people out the last time I said this on the blog, I play with my bellybutton and have since I was a baby! It is weird and I fully accept that.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Its more irrational than weird. I am insanely terrified of lizards and I blogged about that too! I have literally almost run in front of a truck to get away from a lizard. Even the tiniest of lizards can make me lose my ish. If a lizard is in the room, I will leave and unless you want to see me dissolve into a blabbering, crying mess you would want me to leave too. Seriously … the sight of a lizard and I get like this:
4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and jam out to when you are alone?
Oh man this one is so hard to answer. I genuinely cannot chose one song. One of my favourite things to do is belt out in song … mainly while driving … alone. Me on a daily basis:
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
Bad breath! Ugh
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
See number 2!
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
When the ex was around I slept on his right. Now that I have a big bed all to myself, my little body rolls all around … There is no place for sides when there is an entire bed to sleep on. Heck Ill be honest, I sleep sideways sometimes! I’m so short I can sleep on the width of the bed with extra room!
8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was it’s name?
I’ve had soo many I cant remember the name of the first one!! BUT I have one on my bed at the moment. One of my favourite movies growing up was 101 Dalmatians. My first boyfriend gave me a Dalmatian stuffed animal and I’ve kept it on my bed ever since because I love him. Say hi to Lucky! He’s over 10 years old (got him at 16).
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks or Dunkin’s?
I don’t have either around me but when I go somewhere that has a Starbucks, I keep it simple. I like my coffee black please. One sugar. I don’t drink milk.
10. Which way do you face in the shower?
Towards the water unless I’m washing my hair. If I’m not washing it I don’t like it to get wet! The mass of long hair on my head does not get washed every day. If I did that Id spend half my life washing and drying my hair.
11. Do you have any weird body skills?
My body in itself is a skill. I always say I can’t be a criminal because I’m so easy to describe that you would have no problem picking me out in a line-up. I’m
4’11” 4’10.2″, with size 5 feet and tiny hands. I also have huge boobs, a big butt and long heavy hair. Its a skill that I’m able to stand up straight. I’m still cute tho … :p
12. What is your favourite comfort food that you know is bad for you but you eat it anyway?
I don’t have a favourite food but burgers, fries, Alfredo pasta and pizza would make the comfort food list.
13. What is a phrase or exclamation you always say?
So many – When someone says anything shocking to me: “You can’t be serious about life right now!” (I say this too often). When I’m stressed: “This cant be life!”; When I cant remember someone’s name: “What’s her face?”; and from living in Barbados for two years I say this Bajan saying every single day “Cheese on bread!” Its the equivalent of saying OMG!
14. What do you wear when you go to sleep?
My underwear, If the AC is really cold, a tank top that I use for sleep. I don’t sleep in pants like ever … but I always sleep with a bra on (see #11 – boobs).
15. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool and now you realize it wasn’t?
Who thought it was a good idea for women to wear baggy jeans and overalls in the 90’s???? No bueno.
Tagging everyone! Lemme know if you do it so I can make sure to come love on your post!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This week’s goals
1. Work out! – I’m on a fitness kick guys. Its really important to me right now, so gym this week is a priority. My knees and ankle got slightly inflamed last week so I cant even attempt to ‘run’ this week, but gym is a must. I’m excited to take ‘Body Pump’ class tonight!!!
2. Writing – On a writing kick too. I don’t give myself a limit. But I want to get a good bit done this week!
3. Sleeping earlier – Kinda linked to number one. Sleep earlier = more rest for the body and no late night snacking. Win/Win.
Have a great Monday guys!!!