** grammatical/spelling errors in this post are brought to you by sheer exhaustion and refusal to proof read … you’ve been warned.
I’m not sure why I insist on writing posts in the middle of the night. But that what I’m doing yet again. #YOLO. Is YOLO even still a thing? This ageing girl doesn’t even know what the current lingo is. Anyhoo, it’s Wednesday and on Wednesday’s I confess.
1. I’m going to Australia!!! I know I said I was going before but for a hot minute I was worried that my trip was not going to happen. Long story short, there is an Australian embassy in my country but no immigration department and I had to send my documents to Canada to get approved. Well … Yesterday it did so in October I’ll be in NYC, Boston, California and then Australia. Whoop whoop. For those who don’t know my sister lives and studies (she’s a few months shy of completing her phD in some chemistry something – I don’t speak or understand science lingo) in Australia. I cannot wait to see her. So excited!!
2. On another note, I really really don’t want to have any interactions with any weird creatures when I’m in Australia. No offence Kristen … if you’re reading this, you know I love ya! My sis once sent me a picture of a blue tongued lizard and I about lost my shit. This is the only thing I literally am petrified for about this trip. The fact that I googled ‘Australian animals meme‘ and legit had so many GOOD memes to choose from, proves my point! hehe. Sowwy Kristin.
3. I am really excited to leave my job. Is that weird? There are a couple of law firms I want to go to. Fingers and toes crossed and lots of prayers … Hopefully this happens before the end of the year.
4. Updating a resume might be the most frustrating thing ever … While re-doing it this is literally what I felt like doing.
5. Steph helped me figure out what I want to do for my birthday. Facial, mani and pedi is going to be booked tomorrow! Btw a Tuesday is really the worst day ever to have a birthday isn’t it?
How is your week going?