Hey guys once again I have a pretty lady taking over the blog. (Ill be back to blogging soon). I want you guys to meet my girl Deb! Listen, Deb is a makeup genius and you know I love me some makeup!! Seriously, the girl can do a wicked contour. Just visit her blog and you’ll see for yourself! Anyway enough of me babbling, over to you Deb!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hi guys!! I’m Deborah and I blog over at DeborahYanni.
When Kay asked me to do a guest post for her I was immediately thrilled!! You see, this is the first guest post I’ve ever done and so I figured this was my chance to think of something really creative and witty to charm your socks off. Well, it didn’t really work out that way. I mean, I do think I’m pretty witty and I can be really charming when I put my mind to it but that’s besides the point. Writing a guest post is hard stuff.
So with a little help from Kay I decided to just be myself (whoever that is) and talk a little bit about what I love… MAKEUP!! That’s right. Over at DeborahYanni I write about my obsession with all things beauty. So today I’ll be talking to you all about my top 5 lipsticks for the fall season.
1. MAC “Rebel” – This one is a fall classic. If you love berry colors and tend to stay away from wine colors this one’s for you. It’s my personal favorite.
2. MAC “Diva” – This one is also a fall classic for those girls who love a deep wine color. It’s beautiful and definitely a bold statement lip.
3. MAC “Ruby Woo” – Always a favorite. A classic red lip is always a great look in the fall. Let’s be honest, a red lip is good all the time.
4. Urban Decay “Naked” – This lipstick is amazing. The pigmentation is phenomenal and the moisture can’t be beat. It really is an amazing nude/pink color that looks great in the fall with a smokey grey eye. You always need an amazing nude for the fall season.
5. Gerard Cosmetics “1995” – I’m a new fan of Gerard Cosmetics and this lipstick in “1995” is perfect for the fall. It’s a really pretty mauve/brown lip that resembles the trend worn a ton in the 90’s. This lipstick is designed by YouTube beauty blogger Jaclyn Hill and I love love love it!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and check out one or all of the lipsticks mentioned. I truly love them all and wouldn’t mention them if I didn’t.
Now let’s all continue to be jealous of Kay and her being in Australia right now. womp!