I’m loving that its Wednesday already, that means Friday is almost here and since its Carnival season in my country … the weekend should be grand. I have plans for Friday and Saturday and although the weekend just ended, I’m ready for another one to begin. Frankly, I’m usually exhausted and not in the mood to do a thing by Friday … but since I actually want to go out. I shall.
Anyway its Wednesday so Confessions time…
1. I spent the last over a week of my life dealing with a bundle of files … This bundle of files. I’ve probably read every page of these documents twice (which would explain my absence around here…)
These old musty stinkin’ files have taken over my life. Well really my job has and its becoming just a little annoying.
2. I am actively looking for a job because … see above. Don’t get me wrong, I am grateful that I have a job and that it pays well. I also love my boss and career but I need a change in actual job-ness. I may have to take a pay cut to get the change I want but at this point …
3. I’m back to drinking about a gallon of water a day and it works! Guys my face has never been better. It’s clear and it’s smooth and I’m just ecstatic. This is me all day errday …
4. Before heading to work yesterday I went to a dental appointment. Got my teeth cleaned and polished and then didn’t want to eat anything. Anyone else that weird? No? Just me? Ok…
5. This quote … because it needed to be shared and because I love it 😀
I hope everyone is having a great week!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Just a quick reminder that next week Tuesday the Book Club is reviewing this book:
Kari and I would love for you to join us!
Have a great Wednesday!!
Linking up with Melissa