I’ve seen these posts around, basically everywhere, and I’ve been meaning to do one of my own for the longest time. I might be nosy or “fass” as they say in my country, but I love to read those posts because hello… you get to see what’s in someone else’s bag! What is it about seeing the contents of someone’s bag that intrigues me? No clue. But I love it and I thought I’d share my very own.
I decided to do a typical work day bag and I may have stuffed this poor bag to its limit. My poor baby!
The bag itself is a Michael Kors Jet Set East West Top Zip Tote in Pearl Gray.
I love this bag and since I’ve gotten it, its been my go to work bag. I can’t get enough of this bad boy! I called it a boy, but I figure its a girl and isn’t she just a beut?!
1. Nine West wallet – It looks a little beat up in this picture for some reason but this wallet is one of my prized possessions. I love everything about it. Possibly because it belonged to my sister.
2. Filofax Finsbury planner – Love this planner and it goes everywhere with me. My non-blog life resides in this baby!
3. Scrunchies – I always have extra scrunchies … in case I want to wrap my hair up in a bun.
4. Random papers from work – should not be in my bag and will not be put back into my bag. Seriously why is it there? hmmmm
5. Kleenex Tissues – I dunno why … I’ve probably used one.
6. Keys to “home” aka my parents house.
7. Makeup Bag – I got a set of three cheap Trina makeup bags and I use this one because its flat and fits in my bag. What’s in it? Well Ill save that for another post. It fits a lot!
8. Sunglasses bag/case thingy – For my Guess sunnies
9. Eclipse mints
10. Eclipse gum – Shoutout to eclipse… or something.
11. Notepad – This isn’t usually in my bag but I was heading to court with a file and no ipad or laptop to jot notes in, so I picked up a notepad from the office and shoved it in my bag. It’s still there from days ago and shall be removed ….
12. Metformin/Glucophage – Because polycystic ovaries are a bitch. Not the words I want to use but I try to keep this blog PG. And because my mama and sister read here. But if you want, go ahead and add a whole heap of cuss words before the word bitch.
13. Playtex bag – This holds my feminine products aka my tampons, liners and Summer’s eve wipes. It resides in the zipper portion of the bag. Its always hidden. For good reason.
14. Lipbalm – I picked this up when I was in Boston in the Fall. Its a cheap lipbalm I got in H&M but man the thing really works for chapped lips.
15. Pilot push pencil and black ink pen – Because I always have something to write with in my bag. You never know when you’re gonna need it!
16. Flash Drive – This comes in and out of my bag. Because I do work at home in the evenings a LOT, I have to carry my work back and forth. If this stick gets stolen … just shoot me. I mean it.
Notably missing … my shades, my car keys and my apartment keys. All three are currently resident on my kitchen counter where I left them about 2.5 seconds after I entered the door and 2.5 more seconds before I plopped my bum on my bed for an epic nap after work yesterday. Real Life.
I told you guys I pack a LOT of stuff into my beautiful baby. She’s a trooper though and holds them all so well while looking stunning. Ha! I kid.
Have a great Thursday guys!!