Happy belated Father’s Day to all fathers! I took my dad to brunch yesterday and will post pics tomorrow but since this post was originally supposed to be up yesterday I kinda sorta have to post it today. Sorry for the delay folks!!
Today (or yesterday rather) is the day we post preliminary lists. Here’s mine:
* A YA book (mandatory!) ~ Nineten Minutes by Jodi Picoult
* A book that has been on your TBR list for a year or more ~ 12 Years a slave by Solomon Northup
* A book with a kickass female character ~ Rage against the Dying by Becky Masterman
*A book that is or will be a movie (or TV show) ~ A long way down by Nick Hornby
*A book written by a comedian or celebrity ~ Bedwetter: Stories of courage, redemption and pee by Sarah Silverman
* A book with a one word title ~ You by Caroline Kepnes
* A suspenseful book – a mystery, a thriller, a book about revenge ~ The Kill Switch by James Rollins and Grant Blackwood
* A book about Summer, with Summer in the title ~ Last Summer by Rebecca Rogers
As I stated last week, the book club will also be reading Saint Anything in July. You can read that instead of one of your categories.
How do you log your books?
There are two (extremely simple) ways to log your books:
~ if you are not a blogger, or if you are a blogger but you don’t want to dedicate an entire post to the challenge then you can log your progress using this google form!
~ If you are a blogger, link up your post below!
On the 21st of July & August we will be doing a ‘check in’ post where you can link up. You can also instagram each book you complete with the hashtag #literaryladies if you do not wish to link up.
The challenge ends on 21st of September and again will be done via link up or google forms document if you are not a blogger.
I hope you guys enjoy following along!!!
Have a great Monday guys!!