Good Morning guys!! Its been an entire week … my apologies. My new job is great but tons of work. I just need to figure out how to strike a balance between work, my personal life and my baby (aka my blog). I’ll get there stick with me.
What I’ve Read:
* A YA book (mandatory!) ~ Nineten Minutesby Jodi Picoult (Disclaimer – I’m not sure this qualifies as YA even though some say it is and that’s why I originally chose it, so I may swap this out with a real YA)
*Non US Author (mandatory!) ~ What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty (different book than listed last time)
* A book that has been on your TBR list for a year or more ~ 12 Years a slave by Solomon Northup
* A book with a kickass female character ~ Rage against the Dying by Becky Masterman
*A book that is or will be a movie (or TV show) ~ A long way down by Nick Hornby
*A book written by a comedian or celebrity ~ Bedwetter: Stories of courage, redemption and pee by Sarah Silverman
* A book with a one word title ~ You by Caroline Kepnes
* A suspenseful book – a mystery, a thriller, a book about revenge ~ The Martian by Andy Weir (different book than listed last time)
* A book about Summer, with Summer in the title ~ Last Summer by Rebecca Rogers
Still to read:
Link up your posts with us!!
PS. Fill out this form if you’ve finished the challenge and dont have a blog post up or dont want to post on your blog.
Have a great Tuesday Guys!!