Good Morning guys!! Its been an entire week … my apologies. My new job is great but tons of work. I just need to figure out how to strike a balance between work, my personal life and my baby (aka my blog). I’ll get there stick with me.
Anyway today is check in day for the Summer reading challenge to see what books we’ve read so far. Here’s my list – some books have changed from when I posted my preliminary list.
What I’ve Read:
* A YA book (mandatory!) ~ Nineten Minutesby Jodi Picoult (Disclaimer – I’m not sure this qualifies as YA even though some say it is and that’s why I originally chose it, so I may swap this out with a real YA)
*Non US Author (mandatory!) ~ What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty (different book than listed last time)
* A book that has been on your TBR list for a year or more ~ 12 Years a slave by Solomon Northup
* A book with a kickass female character ~ Rage against the Dying by Becky Masterman
*A book that is or will be a movie (or TV show) ~ A long way down by Nick Hornby
*A book written by a comedian or celebrity ~ Bedwetter: Stories of courage, redemption and pee by Sarah Silverman
* A book with a one word title ~ You by Caroline Kepnes
* A suspenseful book – a mystery, a thriller, a book about revenge ~ The Martian by Andy Weir (different book than listed last time)
* A book about Summer, with Summer in the title ~ Last Summer by Rebecca Rogers
Still to read:
* A book that was recommended by a blogger (mandatory!) ~ Once Perfectby Cece Robson (recommended by Kerry)
Link up your posts with us!!
PS. Fill out this form if you’ve finished the challenge and dont have a blog post up or dont want to post on your blog.
Have a great Tuesday Guys!!