Happy Friday guys! We made it to the weekend – well once we get through today. Today I’m switching things up a bit and doing a tag. My friend – the lovely Kari, tagged me in the Cruel Summer tag. Now, lemme be honest with you guys, it was hilarious answering these questions. Hi-lar-ious. Because I live in the land of perpetual summer. Still, I answered them.
I do not apologize for the crazy answers.
1. What’s the hottest temperature it’s ever reached where you live?
95 maybe. It never really gets to 100 here and so 95 is a very hot day. That said, lets be honest, its 80 to 95 degrees all year round. Yes even at Christmas. Honestly when it hits High 70’s it’s a cold day. #Caribbeanlife
2. Speaking of hot, how do you cool off in the summer heat?
What you mean like daily? We take two showers a day ha! But seriously, Water – swimming – the beach. Thank heavens we are surrounded by water.
3. Summer is one of the best times to read. Give us a summer book recommendation!
Ill shameless plug the Judy Blume “In the Unlikely Event” that we are reading for Book Club – Link up September 1st!!
4. What’s your favorite thing about to the summer where you live?
Its all year round so its always the perfect weather for booty shorts … Haha
5. What’s the #1 thing on your summer bucket list?
I’m legit cracking myself up answering these since I don’t have a “summer” – But I do want to go on a picnic. Christmas picnic anyone?
6. You’re going on a girl’s trip this weekend and you’ve rented a drop-top convertible. What’s the first song you blast?
First of all can I please have the convertible? Because Yaaaaas. Second, it would have to be something ratchet because drop-top calls for ratchet.
7. Summer is for glowing! What product do you use to get your bronze goddess on?
I think I’m pretty bronze guys. Pretty. Bronze. *wide eyed emoji* But for the sake of answering, I can’t live without my MAC Studiofix.
8. What about lip products? Are you a lipstick, lipgloss or bar lips kind of girl?
Im a lipstick and lipgloss kinda gal. MAC Diva and some lip gloss and Im golden … or bronze – see above.
9. How about nail polish? What nail polish can you not get enough of during the summer?
Any hot pink. I probably own about 20 shades of pink nail polish. Theres only one problem – I cant wear pink to work. So I save it for the weekend!
10. This or that?
Bonfire or swimming?: Swimming. Bonfire in heat? No thank you.
Pool or beach?: Pool! I prefer to swim in pools, don’t ask.
Ice-cream or popsicles?: Popsicles
Bikini or a one piece?: One piece thank you. I bought this one the other day:
Sporting event or music festival?: Both
Maxis or sundresses?: Sundresses because they’re shorter, but I do love maxis.
11. Dream summer vacation on me! Where are you going?
Tough one since I live in a vacation spot – so my answer would be Europe because any excuse to go to Europe is a good excuse amiright?
12. Got any summer traditions?
Living? Its summer all year round. Seriously though I tend to travel during the “summer” months. This year I have to work – boooooooo.
So I sucked big time at this tag because I have no summer, but heck, I had fun answering them. I love tags! I tag anyone who wants to answer this (and who actually has a summer). Tell me a good tag and Ill do another real soon!