*This post may contain affiliate links
If you followed me on Twitter (you should), you’d know that for the last two weeks or so, I’ve been nursing the worst bronchial infection. I’m not even sure how it came about, all I know is that last week for the first time in my working life, I took two consecutive sick days. It was brutal. I’d say I’m about 90% good at the moment, aside from the fact that I sound like a pubescent boy.
Anyway, today’s post … I’ve been loving quite a few items this past month and since I was not quite as active this month, I haven’t gotten a chance to share them. Today’s the day.
1. L’oreal Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt Mascara – I’ve probably shared all of the L’oreal voluminous line at one point or another, but this one may be my favourite. Honestly, this is one of the best drugstore mascaras out there. Hands down. It’s really long lasting and makes my lashes look so so long and thick.
2. Gillette Venus Swirl Razor – I’m a waxer and not shaver, if I’m being honest. Recently though, I picked up this razor and its the closet shave I’ve ever had. Totally loving this one.
3. Origins GinZing Moisturizer – I mentioned this some time back, but I fully added this moisturiser to my skin care routine this month. Even with my combination skin, this is a winner. I love how this makes my skin feel.
4. Michael Kors snap tote – I bought he black version of this bag as a gift for my mum’s birthday earlier this week. I love MK’s classic simple styles, so much so that I’m purchasing myself the monogrammed version.
5. Cardigans – I’ve always love Cardigans, even living in the land of perpetual summer. My two absolute favourites recently: this simple black cardigan that I’ve been wearing on non-court less dressy work days with slacks and dressy tops, and this grey top/cardigan that I bought for my friends birthday celebration at the beginning of October. Both are reasonably priced and so so comfortable.
6. Ben & Jerry’s Karamel Sutra Ice Cream – I don’t drink milk (like I’ve said 500 million times) so I’ve never been an ice-cream lover. But this, this is a game changer. Guys its basically heaven in a tub. If you see this ice cream anywhere, do yourself a favour and try it.
7. Banrock Moscato – That’s not an affiliate link or anything, just buy it if you can. Champagne taste, soda price tag. Danny and I drank two bottles of this this week….
Shop this post:
Have a great weekend guys!