** this post contains affiliate links
Im fed up of Gift guides at this point. I really am. I mean I did two so Im screaming double standards here but does anyone really need guidance buying gifts for the people they know and we don’t? Im not sold.
Anyway, I was browsing through Amazon to see if an order had shipped and I took a look at the current promotions and there are a lot of great deals. In the spirit of double standards I’m going to share them. I think changing the word ‘guide’ to ‘ideas’ in the title is giving me some piece of mind ha!
But sarcasm aside they are really great deals, or I wouldn’t share them :).
Deals … and Last minute Gift Ideas:
1. The Amazon Echo Dot is down from $49.99 to $29.99 until December 21st 2018 and the echo is $69.99 down from $99.99.
2. The Amazon Fire TV cube is down from $199.99 to $69.99 until December 23rd 2018.
3. You can get a yearly audible subscription for $139.00 which is a huge discount from the usual $255.00. I mean I actually switched to Scribd because of Audible’s cost.
4. The Kindle Paperwhite is down from $129.99 to $99.99 until December 22nd 2018. I mean this is my favourite deal because the new Paperwhite has so much more space.
5. Amazon Prime has a reduced monthly membership if you sign up before December 30th 2018. The reduced membership is $5.99 per month.
6. The new Instapot is now $89.95 down from 159.95.
8. Danny’s cousin recommended the HP Sprocket to us earlier this year (its prints photos off your phone). We didn’t buy it then but I think I will now since its only $99.95 down from $129.00.
9. The Bluetooth enabled Nutribullet Balance Blender is $99.95 down from $199.00
10. The last gift idea is not from Amazon. A Company called Paperless Post recently reached out to me to review their product. Before I even responded to them, I checked out the site and loved it. Its a site where you can send cards, invitations etc online, not a new concept but their designs are just so beautiful. It’s literally paperless post. Danny and I will be sending out a holiday card this weekend using Paperless post. Its environmentally friendly and if people don’t want to keep it then they can just delete the email. I highly recommend. I totally signed up.